photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, May 30, 2014

Blooms...

As I was driving around to do some errands, I can't help to stop and took  pictures of  these pretty flowers a long the street. One was at a church, the other one was at a shopping center and others was just a long the street.

I always enjoy driving when seeing these flowers a long the street or at people's home. This time of the year is the best to enjoy them as they are only blooming for a short period of time. Aren't they just beautiful? Do you know are they perennials or annuals? And do you know their names?

 I was pretty upset this afternoon when I went to our new home to transfer some stuff over like paintings and looked at my  wild flowers I planted 2 months a go, they were all gone. All I saw was some broken little leaves scattered on the soil. They were only 4 inches tall and they did look like wild grass. So I think the gardener of the developer of our new home must have thought it was some wild plants. I planted them on a patch; they should have known that it was carefully planted. I was shocked when I want to water them and with a water can on my hand  found  many broken little leaves all over the ground. Tears was automatically pooled in my eyes and I called my husband Steven sobbing. It was funny thinking back. This is the first time I ever planted anything in my life, and each day I was so happy to see them grow taller and can't wait for them to bloom. I guess I should have put a sign or a fence as my husband suggested me should do. Well, a lesson learned.












Thank you so much for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed looking through your beautiful photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1a. allium 2b. lilac 3c. azalea (rhododendron)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!