Need a quick recipe for a delicious desert? This is the one. Not only that this is very healthy but also delicious. You only need a few ingredients that mostly are in your kitchen. Since I found the recipe; I eat this almost every morning until I am out of Amaretti cookies. Thank God it is easy to get and available at Marshall which I almost go to everyday. You can also alternate the fruit with others like blueberry or raspberry.
- 2-1/2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2-1/2 oz. /70 g amaretti cookies, plus extra to serve
- 1-3/4 cups strained plain yogurt
1. Put 1-3/4 cups of the strawberries into a bowl with the almond extract and 1 tbsp of the honey. Mash lightly with a fork. (I cut the strawberry into a small pieces)
2. Crumble the amaretti with you fingers to break up coarsely.
3. Lightly stir together the mashed strawberries, amaretti and yogurt, then spoon into 4 small glasses or dishes
4. Top with the remaining strawberries and drizzle over the remaining honey.
Thank you for stopping by!