photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Gaby

This was my first time visiting Brooklyn Dumbo. I know the name is pretty funky, 'Dumbo' - it stands for Down Under Manhattan Bridge Overpass.  I was very happy to have found  this pretty cool small water front area of Brooklyn. When you are standing in the park (Brooklyn Dumbo Park); you will see the two massive beautiful bridges; Manhattan bridge on your right and Brooklyn bridge on your left. It's quite lovely. And no wonder this place is 'the place' for photographers to choose for their photography background. 

I wanted to have a city background for the shoot this time. That's why I chose Brooklyn Dumbo for the shooting location. More about Brooklyn Dumbo (here).

I can tell that Gaby loves being photographed. During the shoot often I told her to smile like, "big smile Gaby, big smile Gaby!" And I love all her pictures with the big smile on her face. Just look at these pictures, I think her smile is very pretty!

This shoot was a total success. Although Gaby came a little late; it all paid off because I got to shoot when the sun just on the horizon. So beautiful. It is the golden hours for photographers enthusiasts. Not only that; I found about this lovely place that I would have not known and I promised myself to come back for another photography shoot or to dine and walk around.















This is Brooklyn Bridge.

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!