photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, November 2, 2014

BUCK & DESSY // Roslyn, New York // Part Two

This time we took Buck and Dessy just 5 minutes away from our home to the town of Roslyn, New York.

We walked around the small town of Roslyn just to show them where the all the restaurants and stores are. Then we stopped by at the Duck Pond.

Here are the pictures from that small trip.










It is such a joy to see Buck and Steven 'my husband' get a long  so well, laughing and joking a lot.



Mom is in action.



I don't know about you but  it is hard  for me to explain to people on how to use the camera on Manual Mode using a fixed 50 mm lens.  Often the result is out of focus like this one. Even when I took the picture (as above) when people are moving during a quick stop at a spot is hard and as a result is also out of focus. My son and Dessy do not want to pose as a couple at all. So I have to steal a shoot of them together.

Thank you so much for reading ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!