photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Would you help me please?





Hello,

As you noticed that I changed a little the outlook of my blog. As planned and as 2015 begins I as a blogger has evolved and so does the blog has evolved as well. As I mentioned a few times in the past; I discovered that I love photography so much. So this blog is going to highlight the story subject and pictures around photography. But I am going to post my other hobbies as well like, cooking, craft, diy, and home decor like in the past.

When I started to photograph  clients about a year a go; I created a FB page dedicated for the photography business. So because of that I have two FB pages that covers curiositaellya blog.

I know this is going to be too much to ask but I need to combine the two FB page as one curiositaellya FB page. Since this blog  has becoming somewhat photography blog and I already have about 400 plus followers on that FB page; I am asking you to please to join that FB page if you can and if it is not too much to ask. I will not delete the current FB page right a way but sometime in the future I might and will replace it with the new FB page. I realize this process will take a long time but don't worry  you are my loyal followers will and can follow what I am posting in the blog.

If you agree to do so, please follow me by clicking the new FB page link (here) and you like you can check my photography website (here). And I thank you so much for that.

My plan as 2015 begins is to blog what I love most and from my heart. I know I need to improve my English writing as I can not quite express what I wanted to say but I am trying my best to do so.

From the bottom of my heart I thank you so much for your time and helping me in doing so. I am ever so grateful and appreciated to have you as my follower. This year I wanted to create a lot of free down loads but I do not know how to do that. I will put this on my first priority and will be up as soon as possible. As I am still searching and learning about how to do so. If you happened to know could you please tell me how? Thank you so much!   I know my painting skill will somewhat useful to you and this year I will do a lot of painting. And as my photography skill has improved and with the new lenses I upgraded I am confidence to take a decent pictures of my art for free down loads and for you.  I wanted my blog to be little different than the one before in the past although it is still quite the same. I wanted to be fun for you as followers and for me as a blogger.

Thank you so much my Friends?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!