photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Resolutions




First of all let me wish you 'a happy prosperous New Year 2015'. This is going to be my first post in the new year of 2015 and I wanted to start by writing about my new year's resolutions.

I usually do not do this and if I did like last year; I never carry out the tasks but this year I am seriously wanted to do this in the course of the year 2015.  I think it is best to write it down this list somewhere that is visually so I always remember what it is that I need to accomplish.  I think  I know where I am going to write down this list; big and bold. I will reveal it on my next post as it is going to be another project for me.

I know this list is lengthy but I need to put them down one by one.



So I divided the list in 3 categories.

//SELF IMPROVEMENT//
1. Eat healthy food.
I am not a heavy set person but I need to eat super healthy food this year. It improve my health tremendously  as I had a serious health issues in the past.
2. Exercise more.
Exercise is very important to me. The thing is I am not a person who like to do an exercise at the gym. I found I rather do it at home than spending  too much time at the gym that I need to do task around the house so a routine home exercise is more suitable for me.
3. Listen to music more.
Believe it or not, I have not listened to music at home for a year now. I do listen to music or radio while driving. So I need to do this often as it does calm my mind.
4. Go to bed early so wake up early.
I am not a morning person I must admit. And I truly realized that when I wake up late my day is very short. So I need to wake up much early in order for me to finish the tasks or project earlier during the day.
5. Strengthen relationship with family member.
I have so many cousins that I need to reach out more often and this year I am planning to do so.
6. Submitting my US Naturalization paper.
Applying visa to go a broad especially Europe is a nightmare! I can't go to Europe in an instant for the week end because the process of visa is complicated and takes a long time. I need to do this badly.
7. Don't sweat the small stuff
Well, I am a very outgoing person but I must admit that I am very impatient. As we get older we realize that emotion, stress, anger, etc. not matter what are there within us. This year in order to be a better person I am trying to control those emotional issues. Admitting your fault and guilt is the best way to combat emotional issues so when you acknowledged what it is the mistake you have done, then there is always a room to grow with in you to be a better person.



//ACTIVITY//
8. Take a knitting class
I was going to do this last summer but I did not so definitely need to do this this year.
9. Improve photography skill
It is always good to learn more photography skills either online or join a photography club
10. Improve blog content
I really do need to do this. My blog overall look need to be changed. I am planning to change to wordpress sometime this year.
11. Paint more art.
Definitely will do this a lot this year.
12. Improve photography marketing.
Photography marketing is the most difficult task for me. I am a shy person but I need to go out my comfort zone to do this.
13. Finish the small project around the house.
Yes. I have a few big project I need to tackle this year. They are a few DIY projects.
14. Spend more time outdoor
This summer I need to go out to the beach or a park more.



//SOCIAL//
15. Volunteer help other
I wanted to do this last year but never get to do it. Like baking a cake or cookies and give it to a hospice or go to a children hospital to read and teach them to draw art. 
16. Spend less time on my personal Facebook
I finally realize that I spent too much time on this and there is no use for it. This year I will be absent except for family in Indonesia and close friends around the world.
17. Make more friends by joining a group, i.e. photography club, watercolor club, knitting club.
I need to have a connection with people who has the same frame of mind and hobby.

~~~~o0o~~~~

So those are the tasks on the list I am planning to do this year.
What is your New Year resolutions?
And thank you so much for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Oh I can relate to so many of these Improvements you have set before you for the beginning of this New Year! What a Great Idea to catoragize them like you have and write them all down! May you achieve as many of these Goals throughout the New Year as you can! Happy New Year from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I am very hopeful to carry out these goals this year. Thanks again.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!