photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

//10 Thing You Didn't Know About Me//



Okay I am ready to make a confession. I am going to reveal 10 secrets about me.

This is harder than I thought it would be but I figured by now I need you to know a little more about me.

Are you ready?

Here they are.

10 THINGS YOU DID NOT KNOW ABOUT ME
1. When I was 10 years old I had a giant brown asian praying mantis living on a plants that I put on a vase on the night stand next to my bed. I know. You would think I am crazy but actually she was kind a nice. Just stayed crawling all over the guava leaves on the vase and sometime she laid eggs. So cute and tiny.

2. I am a classical piano player

3. I bungee jumped off of a bridge in Queenstown New Zealand

4. I met my husband through the internet dating site.

5. My husband said I am a champion sleeper. I love sleeping that I am having difficulty waking up in the morning. But if I have something important to go I will be on time on the spot.

6. I like watching science chanel on TV especially about the universe, galaxy and stars. Oh yess...I know a little bit about it too.

7. I was hospitalized for 2 months for aortic anneurism. It happened suddenly then my life changed completely.

8. I love my Keurig coffee machine very much that I have a cup of coffee every morning when wake up.

9. I carry a sanitary wipes everywhere and I wipe arm rest, tray table in the plane, telephone wset in the hotel room and the inside of a rental car like steering wheel, radio, shift gear, everything that my hands touches.

10. I sewn my son's first birthday party outfit complete with a little red bow tie.


~~~o0o~~~


So what do you think? Was I a weird kid for having a praying mantis as a pet while other kids had puppies. How about bungee jumping? Glad I did it but if you ask me if I will do it again, the answer is no!
Carrying a sanitary wipes and wipes the inside of a rental car, a telephone in the hotel room and sits on the plane? I feel save with my sanitary wipes in my purse. It comes in handy in any situation. I don't leave house without it.

Thank you so much for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!