photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

//Practice Makes Perfect//Rose Water Color//

For those of you who are interested in starting to learn water color - I can only say 'one' word for you - practice, practice and practice. You can learn the basic of water color on your own from Youtube, here, here and here. You can watch my sunflower water color art in Youtube as well, here. Or if you have the time - it is always a good idea to enroll yourself to a local art class in your area.

For me, painting a rose flower is a little challenging because rose has many layers of petals. Therefore I need to practice before I start to paint the actual art. 

Here are the roses water color study. As you can see they are far from perfect. I thought I share them with you.

I promise in the next two days I will post about water color materials.  I already shot photos of my favorite and less favorite water color set, brushes and paper. I can't wait to share them with you. So come back in a day or two!






Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!