photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Latest Enigma Series {Enigma No. 14}

I truly enjoyed creating the Enigma series. The last one was created spontaneously by pouring and pooling water color of Payne's Grey and mixed with Cad Orange and Brilliant Magenta acrylic. I love playing with the liquidity and versatility of water color + acrylic. I feel that all mistakes that I accidentally did just 'beautiful!' You can never make mistake in creating art as long as you are so in love and enjoy doing it. Of course I am obsessed with lettering right now. I see more and more that art has a lettering  or typography printed on it. It is so modern and yet so elegance. So, as I am continue creating Enigma series; here is the latest one that I just finished.

And what a better way to display it with a fashion color palette for the season. Yes, I mean the bright color ones ! Oh, I love colors !!

Sources Coco Kelly and Wear Color

  Ellya's "Enigma No. 14"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!