photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, December 30, 2011

LV Bow Shoes DIY

I fell in love the first time saw this shoes last spring 2011 in a fashion magazine.

I have been keeping and tucked away in a closet this pair of Prada pumps for a long time. When fall season came the last time I had them out and the thought of making a bow {just like the LV pumps}  seems perfect for this Prada pumps.




The LV Bow Pumps



My DIY version

The step by step.
Exlude the glue gun; it is not working !

 For the bow.
Cut the leather trimming with scissor and {availabe at M&J Trimming} to the size of bow to fit the shoes as you like them to be. Using the fabric glue; glue them together.
Shoe clips from Etsy. Glues are from craft stores.

 Then using the super glue; glue the shoe clips on the back of the 2 bows.


I am curious on how they will look with the right outfit and make up because I really like the look of the shoes with the DIY bows. 

Next time I am ready to take some pictures of myself wearing them.

----oo00oo------

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!