photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Neon Pink Pump

I knew that this pair of neon pink pump was unusual in color when I bought it 3 years ago. What I love is the craftmanship and the 2-1/2" heel is low but still give a little bit of height especially I am only 5'1". It is "Gaia D'Este" and Made in Italy. {If you happened know about the brand; could you please let me know a little about it?} Oh, I just found about this company 'Gaia D'Este' through the internet search; click here. I love the classic look of the shoes and especially made of a bright neon pink patent leather. 

I wore this shoes only a few times in the past. And I couldn't be more happier because "neon"  is "the color" for this coming spring/summer 2012. I will definitely wear this shoes more often this coming season.



And, my Neon Pink Pump !

I am hoping that when the weather is getting a little warmer so that I could style and wear this shoes with an outfit to take picture out of and put in this blog.

Meanwhile, thank you for reading ..!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!