photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, March 19, 2012

Some more of dead sea shells.....

I found these shells tucked away in my kitchen drawer. I guess I did not like it so much when I just picked them from the beach of Sanibel Island Florida a long time ago. That is why I put them away; until a few days ago I found them wrapped in plastic bag in the kitchen's drawer. Oh, I like them so much this time. They are broken, beaten up ! I love the corroded texture of the surface, it shows that they have been laying on the beach and washed away by the ocean water for a long time. And I also love the color; the pale orange, gray and cream. So lovely !

At the same time I am learning on how to take picture using a soft box in photography. I searched and learned from youtube {thank you Youtube!} on how to make a D.I.Y soft box. A soft box is a box covered with transparancy paper/fabrics so that the harsh natural light will diffuse when reach inside the box, therefore makes a soft picture of an object in photography.

I am just doing an experiment and I did not use the light as the natural light source from the outside is very bright in my living room.









Enjoy it !!

XOXO,
Ellya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!