photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, May 24, 2012

One Afternoon with Tulips & Macaron

Steven, my husband just came back from work and brought me fresh tulips. How pretty ! I can not resist on putting them in a white antique porcelain water jug that I bought a few years ago from Ebay. Then the thought of taking pictures of the tulips with the macarons came into my mind. Yes, more pictures of macaron;  why not ! I love taking pictures, setting up the props, setting up the lighting, moving the objects around to get a good composition and see how the pictures will come out.

Here they are !








Enjoy them !

2 comments:

  1. OMG, that so nice and wonderful creation. I would like to try those Macaron very soon.. Look so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much !

      Just ask me if you have question a long the way !!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment!