photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Forgotten Delicate Words From the Past (Poems)

My heart was beating fast seeing the familiar looking note books. They were inside an old leather travel bag that was locked. I managed to cut the  leather tag that hold the small lock; there they were ! Old diaries and poems written by me from the year 1996 up until 2003. I know I have not written a journal or diary for a long time now. So there is no entry after those years.

For a brief moment I  was not sure  if I want to continue reading the poems as it does brings a sudden sadness into every cell of my body.  Especially seeing the delicate and fragile dried flowers on the pages. I remember where those flowers are coming from. They were from a trip up  the Colorado mountain with my son when he was little helped me pick some of the wild flowers while walking around the mountain.
"Here is a pretty one Mommy!" his little voice is still echoing in my ear now.




I see the written date is 06 July 1996 {we put the date before the month in our country} = July 06, 1996





Do you see the dried flowers glued to a page amongst the fresh one ?


Do you have a poem that you wrote from a long time a go ?

Thank you for reading !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!