photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, December 14, 2012

Christmas Tree Paper Ornament {DIY}

There is nothing like Christmas celebration. Family and friend gather together amongst lovely Christmas decoration home exchanging gifts with laughter and smiles. I love Christmas; even though I am not Christian I can feel the spirit of Christmas in the air during this time of the year. 

Today I am making a small {or I should say}  mini Christmas tree in our home. I do not expect a big Christmas present under the tree. I told Steven that it only fits for a 'small package'. He laughed ! Of course I am joking. 

So here is my mini Christmas tree in our home.


The nice thing about this ornament is you can write a memoir on the paper or in the back of a pattern paper. You can do it with your children as fun craft project and ask them to write everything about what is the most beautiful moment during that particular year. Fold it, embellish it and hang it on the Christmas tree. Over the years you can open them and read together what you have written in the past. I do not have young kids, otherwise I would do this project with them. Definitely !


Here is the step by step.
What you need;
~ A paper {here I am using gold gift wrap paper}You can use any paper you want.
~ Beads with hole big enough for your cord to go through it
~ Pinking shear scissor
~ Paper glue
~ Regular scissor
~ Cords







Well, that is my mini Christmas tree...!

Thank you for reading!

And if I don't see you again here; WISHING YOU A HAPPY HOLIDAY Everyone !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!