photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Friday, December 28, 2012

Gold Leaf White Cups and Butterfly Painting (DIY)

I have not been painting for a while now. Suddenly I have a sudden urge to paint again and when opened a drawer I found this butterfly painting that I did a long time a go. They are 5 series of butterfly paintings. Upon looking and examining them; thought to myself that they are really beautiful. I did not know why I just kept them in the drawer for all this time.

I can't help myself to take a photo of the butterfly painting. I happened to have a frame that I spray painted a long time a go. So I put the butterfly drawing in the blue frame.

The white cream cups bought in a thrift store in Florida. I have 6 of them. I brought 2 of them to New York to practice to gold leaf them. I posted another gold leaf DIY on a wine goblets (here). I think they are quite lovely to display and to put flowers arrangement in.










Do you see the delicate gold leaf particles after brushing off of the cup ? Complete tutorial {here}

I do hope you had a fantastic Christmas celebration and I wish you a Happy New Year 2013 !

Thank you for reading ? Have a nice week end Everyone !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!