photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Sweet Valentine Lemon Cupcakes with Sweetheart Topper Featured on Made By Me #67 Linky Party Features

Joining link parties is very new to me. But I had so much fun joining them. I never knew that joining the party could gain exposure to my blog posts. And for sure I am starting to have a comments here and there.  Also I am able to check other fun crafts and projects from  other bloggers which are very inspiring and hoping that we could become friends through blogging.

I am still learning on how to manage and arrange as to which post goes to which party and how often should I do it. So this is another learning process for me. All and all I am happy that I am pretty much know how to join and where to find the party. 

"To Q at JAQS Studio; thank you so much for featuring my Sweet Valentine Lemon Cupcakes with Sweetheart Topper on Made By Me #67 Linky Party and Features." 

To those of you who might not remember which post it is; here is a hint.




Be sure to check on below link for fun crafts ideas at JAQS Studio Linky Party Features.
Please click below;
Made By ME #67 Linky Party and Features

Okay, I am going to a Linky Blog Party now! Bye.......!!
And,
thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!