photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day Dreaming of Future Living Room Color Palette

I was on an instant love for these Blumarine Spring Summer 2013 collection.

A series of interior rooms with these color palette entering my mind. And said to myself these are the accent color I love for our next interior home. That is if we ever moved out and sold  our current home. This time I do not wish to have a bright colored wall. I only want white or light grey. 

I can see the living room come a live in my head. I could use these color for accent pillows, curtains, gold ornaments and vintage gold frames.

I am having an open house tomorrow please wish us luck, we really need it. Trying to sell this apartment has been taking us a very long time.





Sources; Bluemarine on Coco e L'Istrione and Pinterest

I hope you are having a fantastic week end. I am all by myself starting yesterday Saturday until Wednesday as Steven is away visiting clients in Washington DC and Pennsylvania and taking the time to play golf with his buddies at Greenbrier.

As for me, I am using the time to catch up on projects like {I am trying to make a youtube video} that  has taken me a long time now to finish. And I am going to spend time with my two mother in-laws.

Thank you so much for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!