photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Catching the Sun Light

I can not seem to focus on my blog lately.  I think I am facing through a transition where I as a blogger has evolved. 

I still love blogging about all of my hobbies in craft, art, cooking and home decor. But lately I am taking a serious consideration in to photography. I have been blogging for almost 2 years now and I  honestly saying that blogging is a place where I can express my creativity; photography is one of them. 

I found out  what I love most in the process of blogging  is taking pictures of things I am going to post and write about. A few months a go; I took pictures of my girl friends and her daughter out door to practice the photography skill I knew at that time. I did take a 2 hours photography lesson prior. Since then; I knew that I enjoy taking pictures of children

Recently I bought myself Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. I enjoy the program very much. I suggest if you are serious about photography; Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 is a very good photography editing program. I did use Adobe Photoshop Element in the past so this is a big jump and such a joy to use. Later when I am getting better at photography I am planning to use Adobe Photoshop CS6. I do not know the different between the two but since Lightroom is cheaper I am happy with this program so far. I bought mine at Ebay. If you considering in buying Lightroom; please check on Ebay. You can get cheaper over there, but please check the seller rating first.

I am taking a Natural Light Workshop photography online course (here) which started today. I was very happy about what I had learned on the very first day.

Now, I am happy that I finally confessed about what I had in my mind for the last 7 or 8 days. I still be blogging  what I had been blogging about in the past, only right now I am focusing on my photography lesson. As I mentioned earlier; I am evolving and I am listening to my inner voice.  In the transition and the  confusion  for  the past  7 or 8 days I looked deeper into myself and at the same time I felt bad that I did not have the same motivation to write anything on my blog, but I must follow and trust what I felt. Sometimes it is good to  follow what your heart is telling you. And that was what I just did. Do you ever facing a similar situation where you feel like changing or evolving as a blogger? I do not mean by changing that you completely changed your voice. What I meant is you changed slightly. You know what you really like and work for you and what don't.

Last Sunday I was looking around at an antique fair in a church near by our home. On the way home; I took landscaping pictures around the church. I love seeing the sunlight through the foliage tree. With the leaves colors are green, yellow and red; created beautiful golden sunrays that are shining through. It was a beautiful afternoon.







Thank you so much for stopping by!



 photo Linkedto_zps7da192d4.jpg
 MONDAY

Pursuit of Functional Home by Judy
Twelve O Eight {Inspiration Monday} by Tanya
Lines Across {Monday Funday} by Rachel
Sumo's Sweet Stuff by Sumo
It's So Very Cheri {It's Party Time}
Creative Mondays by Claire
The Dedicated House {Make It Pretty Monday} by Kathryn
Home Coming {The DIY'ers}

TUESDAY
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia by Kristin
The Blackberry Vine {Tuesday To Do Party)
Lady Bug Blessings {Handmade Tuesday} by Kristen
Not Just A Housewife {Show Me What Ya Got} by Stacy
Cup Cakes And Crinoline {Project Inspired} by Mary Beth 
A stroll Thru Life {Inspire Me Tuesday} by Marty

WEDNESDAY
The Blissful Bee {Work It Wednesday} by Amy
Savvy Southern Style {Wow Us Wednesday} by Kim
Raegun Ramblings

The Trendy Tree House {Create and Share} by Tara
Clean And Scentsible {Inspiration Exchange} by Jenn
Green Willow Pond {What We Accomplished Wednesday} by Deborah

The 36th Avenue {The 36th Party} by Desiree
The Diary of a Real Housewife {The Blogger's Diagest} by Jennie

The Pleated Poppy {What I Wore Wednesday} by Lindsey 

THURSDAY
52 Mantels {Thursday Are Your Days} by Emily
The Charm of Home {Home Sweet Home} by Shery
The Grant Life {The Life of the Party} by Kelley
Saving 4 Six (Welcome To Think Tank Thursday) by Carrie 
Made to be a Momma {Homemade by You} by Katie 
The Shabby Creek Cottage {Transformation Thursday} by Gina
A Glimpse Inside by Allison

Perfectly Coutured {Three-fer Thursday} by Bethany

FRIDAY
Dear Creatives {Inspiration Spotlight} by Theresa
Creating an Artful Home {Fabulously Creative Friday} by Jen
French Country Cottage {Feathered Nest Friday} by Courtney
Chic on a Shoe String Decorating {Flaunt it Friday} by Kate
My romantic Home {Show and Tell Friday} by Cindy 
One Artsy Mama {Shine on Friday} by Amy
The Dedicated House {Anything Blue Friday} by Kathryn 
A night Owl {Create and Inspire} by Kimberly
Craftberry Bush  {The Inspiration Gallery} by Lucy
Happy Hour Project {Happy Hour Friday} by Adrienne
Diana Rambles {Pin Me Linky Party} by Diana
Truly Lovely {Fancy This Friday} by Kassy and Kayli
Finding Fabulous {Frugalicious Friday} 
504 Main {Tickled Pink} by Holly 
A Stylish Interior (Stylish Friday Finds} by Karen 
Little Inspiration {Create & Inspire} by Kimberly and Angie

The Mrs and The Momma {The Best of Friday} by Kristen

SATURDAY

Suburbs Mama {Suburbs Mama Sunday} by Rita
Nifty Thrifty Things {Nifty Thrifty Sunday} by Vanessa
Flamingo Toes {Think Pink Sunday} by Bev
Pink When {DIY Sunday Showcase} by Jennifer
Twigg Studios  {Sunday Show Off} by Aimee
Crafts A la Mode 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi
    I like the way you start and then conclude your thoughts. Thanks for this nice information regarding regarding I really appreciate your work, keep it up. <a href=" http://dandjstudio.com/”>photographers Seattle</a>

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!