photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Banana Nutella Bread

There are so many version recipes of Banana Bread. And Banana Bread is one of the most easiest and most favorite desert for everyone. This one in particular has Nutella in it. I love banana and I love Nutella. In the past; I had eaten cut up banana pieces topped with Nutella for breakfast almost everyday. Until I had enough of it and stop having it for quite some time now. 

So when I found the Banana Nutella recipe found on my Pinterest board; I just had to try this recipe out. Well, prior to that I had Banana Nutella Bread at a friend's home. And it was delicious.

I must say this is the most delicious and easiest to make Banana Bread. It is moist and the combination of chocolate Nutella the rich banana is just melt in your mouth without being too sweet.

I will not write down the recipe but you can check it out here on my Banana Deserts Recipes collection on Pinterest. (And the recipe, here) The only difference was I added 2 tablespoons of canola oil and omit the 2 tbsp milk.






Happy Baking Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!