photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Working Space (Part I)

Today I finally got to spent time working and organizing my working space. Steven finally put the working table from Ikea together. It is far from finish and I still have boxes laying on the floor. But at least I can sit and start working on a project on the table and in a room dedicated only for my crafts, sewing or painting. I love this room very much, it is quite large and bright. So it is good to create a little studio for my photo shoot as well.

In the future I want to put a sitting area where I can read and listen to  music as well. 



















 

Thank you so much for stopping by!






1 comment:

  1. Love seeing this workspace!! Love those baskets!! Can't wait to see more!
    :) Thanks for sharing!
    :) Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment!