photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Studio//Working Space (Part II) - Revealed

I know it took  me a long time to finish this room.  I do not know why but moving into a new home and start everything from zero is very hard. The problem is do I need to post pictures when it has not finished? And show pictures while it is on progress? I just can't decide. It is the same feeling with the other rooms in this new house. I wanted to blog about everything but at the same time I am not ready yet. Does anyone feel the same way? What is the solution about blogging when you move into a new home and you wanted to post about some of the new rooms? If you know the basic rules about this, I would like to know so that it would be easy for me to blog about my home decor. And I thank you for this. I have posted my working space before (here).

Anyways, I am so happy that my working space/studio has finished. Well, it need a few little things but I basically it complete and done.

//THE ROOM//
What I really need in this room is some lighting. I am going to get a desk light and a standing reading light sometime in the future.
I am going to spend more time in this room, sewing, gluing, cutting, painting, reading, day dreaming, looking for an inspiration or be inspired. This room is for me. And it is a perfect timing that start in 2015 !



//THE SITTING AREA//
I think what I love about this room the most is the sitting area. I love the multifunction foot rest/coffee table and a storage. Basically it is a box with cushion on the top that I can open to put stuff in. It came in handy and perfect for what I wanted because to sit on that lounge chair you need a foot rest.  I am thinking to change the cover on the box but I have not decide what color I wanted just yet. It will be another project sometime in 2015 {what!! in a few hours really....!!}

The art works are temporarily. They will be changed to something else entirely as I am painting it right now.



Those boards on the floor are my inspiration boards from when I was in school at Fashion Institute Technology New York (F.I.T)

//THE ART WORKS//
The artwork on the left is a mood board from when I was in school. I thought it is pretty to hang on the wall. And the typography art on the right was painted by myself. I am into typography art right now that you will see them more in the future.

These art works were done a long time a go. These are made from various medium, collage, etching, water color, acrylics and from school grouped together on top of the IKEA shelves where I can store my craft and tools.

Again, I am into typography art. Here is showing the pink 'ampersand' and the 'love' art all hand painted by me. And oh....I adore the blue jewelry box so much! It was only USD 14.99 at Marshall, when saw it about a week a go I knew it must come home with me. And so it did !


One of my passion is creating and collecting beautiful images that inspire me. Here I found the frame from a thrift stores then insert and putting a foam board covered with muslin fabric as a pin board to pin my beautiful images found from anywhere. I love these inspiration board very much.

You see, they can be an art on the wall as well and yet I can change the images around by pinning it with something else if I wanted to.

These colored and water color pencils are so adorable. They are put in  colorful cups that found through Home Goods, Ebay, anywhere, really!!
Aren't they pretty?


I am so happy that at least one room has done and I am showing the world.

Thank you so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!