photo website_zpsf15f51e8.png

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Dinner Outfit

I finally had the courage to post a set of an outfit here in my blog. Today I am wearing a horizontal stripe midnight blue and white pairing with an old jacket. The jacket is perfect to wear during a spring breezy evening like today. Although I was planning to shoot myself using a tripod but "Steven" my husband was kind enough to help and did the shoots. After we went to pick up Steven's mother and went for an Easter dinner celebration in a restaurant.




I love this dress very much because it is hugged around the body; but not too tight. It is gathered on both sides around the hips and a row of silver buttons decorated on one side of the dress. The three quarter length of sleeves made this dress perfect to wear to go for a fun night out or dinner and yet it is simple elegant dress.



This evening I am wearing;

~"GUESS" khaki jacket (old) ~
~ Random Dress {bought recently at Daffy} ~
~ Vintage Ann Klein cross body purse ~
~ "Guess" nude peep toe sling back pumps {old} ~
~ Vintage golden bracelet {old} ~
~ J Crew leather bracelet {old} ~
~ Vintage clear rhinestone and pearl goldtone plate chain necklace{re-designed by Ellya availabe at MelatiRose} ~
~ Armani Exchange sun-glasses ~
~ Skinny Sparkly Head Band DIY by Ellya {here}

I hope you had a nice Easter celebration, and
Happy Easter to you all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment!